Welcome to AdamTVasquez.com, a Web site (“Site”) of Merit, LLC (“we” or “us”). We respect the privacy of those who access and/or use the Site (“you”, “your”, “user” or collectively “users”) and are committed to protecting the personally identifiable information we collect.
1. YOUR PRIVACY
2. INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
We collect two types of information from you as you access and use the Site. The first type is personal information that you actively choose to disclose (“Active Information”) and the second type is anonymous aggregate information collected in a manner that is not visible to you or others visiting the Site (“Passive Information”).
- Active Information. Examples of personally identifiable information that you provide to us may include your name, mailing address, email address, date of birth, financial information, or other information useful to identify you. In providing Active Information, you consent and agree that we may use the information provided to complete transactions through the Site, to present onsite advertising about third parties’ products and services which are relevant to your stated interests and to allow it to be shared with third parties for commercial marketing purposes, as well as third party service providers as we deem necessary in order to fulfil any requests that you make for information, products, and services. Additionally, other personally identifiable information that you provide to us can include demographic and lifestyle information, personal interests, education or career information, or purchase preferences which may associate with you. If you provide personally identifiable information to us, you may later elect to opt-out from having that information being used by us for marketing purposes, by following the opt-out procedure set forth below. Also, if you subscribe to our emails or newsletters, you may opt-out of receiving future mailings, by following the opt-out procedure.
- Passive Information. We record information relating to your use of the Site, such as the information you click on, your browser type, IP address, geographic information (geolocation), referring URL, and timestamp information. We use this type of information to administer the Site and provide the highest possible level of service to you. We may also use this information in the aggregate to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the Site.
IF YOU PROVIDE YOUR MOBILE PHONE NUMBER, YOU EXPLICITLY CONSENT AND AGREE TO RECEIVE COMMERCIAL TEXT AND SMS MESSAGES FROM US. YOUR CONSENT IS NOT A CONDITION FOR PURCHASE AND YOU MAY OPT-OUT ANYTIME BY TEXTING “STOP.” RECURRING MESSAGES ARE A MAXIMUM OF 9 MESSAGES PER MONTH. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY.
3. HOW COLLECTED INFORMATION IS USED
5. DO-NOT-TRACK POLICY
We honor “do-not-track” signals and do not track individuals’ online activities over time and across third party sites. However, while using our Site, third parties may collect users’ personally identifiable information relating to their online activities while “do-not-track” technologies and similar mechanisms are activated.
6. INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We reserve the unequivocal right to release all your information, to the maximum extent permitted by law in the event that: (i) we believe that the Site is being or has been used to commit unlawful acts, (ii) the information is subpoenaed or otherwise required in a court proceeding, (iii) you violate or breach an agreement with the Site, (iv) you have submitted fraudulent or otherwise invalid information to this Site, (v) we believe that you may harm, or have harmed, the property or other rights of us, our employees, the Site’s other users or any other third party, (vi) we are sold to or otherwise acquired by any individual, entity or organization (i.e., to a successor entity in the event of sale of the business, including merger, bankruptcy, or other ownership change), or (vii) when we otherwise deem it necessary or appropriate. We may disclose any record or communication to any third party when we, in our sole discretion, determine the disclosure to be appropriate including, without limitation, sharing your email address with other third parties for suppression purposes in compliance with the requirements of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, as amended from time to time, or any other applicable state or federal law, rule or regulation.
Please note that we can only control our own registered user list, email list, marketing practices, and policies. Third parties maintain their own mailing list, email list, marketing practices and policies. You will need to contact these parties directly in order to stop receiving communications from them.
To the extent that you provide us with certain personally identifiable information, we strive to maintain the accuracy of this information. Our goal is to provide a means to contact us should you need to review, update or correct your information. If for any reason those means are unavailable or inaccessible through the Site, you may send your request to review, update or correct your personally identifiable information to email@example.com, and we will make reasonable efforts to comply as soon as possible. You must send your request from the email address you provided at the time of registration so we can uniquely identify you. All such requests are subject to execution of a release form that will be provided to you for this purpose.
9. SECURITY OF INFORMATION
We make reasonable efforts to secure your information, including, but not limited to, monitoring our network and data for intrusions. We use industry-accepted standards to protect your information, including SSL encryption if transmitting sensitive information. We also use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect against unauthorized access, misuse, loss, disclosure, alteration and destruction of personal information about users of our online services. Communications over the Internet cannot be guaranteed as 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of the Site, and you use it, “as is, as available” and at your own risk.
10. NO USERS UNDER THE AGE OF 18; COPPA
If you are under the age of 18, you may not access or use the Site. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD. In compliance with COPPA, we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from users under the age of 13.
11. CONTACT INFORMATION
C/O Merit, LLC
2201 N Front Street
Harrisburg, PA 17110